Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.51 in (1034.5 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Morrisville-Stowe State Airport (KMVL)
Lat: 44.53 Lon: -72.61 Elev: 732ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow before 2pm, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. High near 35. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 8 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Light west wind.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lamoille County, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE