Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Watsonville, Watsonville Municipal Airport (KWVI)
Lat: 36.93944 Lon: -121.78889 Elev: 161ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE