Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Webster City (KEBS)
Lat: 42.43 Lon: -93.87 Elev: 1122ft.
Webster City IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as 5. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE