Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Webster City (KEBS)
Lat: 42.43°N Lon: 93.87°W Elev: 1122ft.
Webster City IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Rain likely between 11am and 2pm, then rain and snow. High near 37. Windy, with a northeast wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow between 8pm and 2am. Low around 21. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE