Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-18°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Webster City (KEBS)
Lat: 42.43 Lon: -93.87 Elev: 1122ft.
Webster City IA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Patchy blowing snow before 3pm. Sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a west southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 9 by 5am. Wind chill values as low as -15. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -10. Windy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE