Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Webster City (KEBS)
Lat: 42.43°N Lon: 93.87°W Elev: 1122ft.
Webster City IA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 8 to 13 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Wind chill values as low as 5 early. Windy, with a southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE