Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 31 by 1pm. Windy, with a north wind 22 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE