Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Price, Carbon County Airport (KPUC)
Lat: 39.60917 Lon: -110.75472 Elev: 5922ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind around 9 mph becoming east.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. West wind 10 to 17 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. East northeast wind 8 to 18 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West southwest wind 9 to 17 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Castle Country, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE