Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.8 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
West Branch IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain and sleet likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cedar County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE