Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lebanon Municipal Airport (KLEB)
Lat: 43.63 Lon: -72.3 Elev: 597ft.
West Fairlee VT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 11pm. Patchy fog before 11pm. Low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain showers likely before 3pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet. High near 34. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 22. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 5 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE