Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 17 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.4 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
West Lafayette IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 2am, then snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 28. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 29. Blustery, with a north wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tippecanoe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE