Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedNW 10 mph Barometer30.24 in (1024.3 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.41°N Lon: 86.95°W Elev: 604ft.
West Lafayette IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 25. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Thursday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 14.