Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 30 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43 Lon: -86.93 Elev: 623ft.
West Lafayette IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tippecanoe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE