Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Julian Carroll Airport (KJKL)
Lat: 37.6 Lon: -83.32 Elev: 1365ft.
West Liberty KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 43. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain before 5am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Areas of rain and snow showers before 9am, then a slight chance of snow showers between 9am and 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE