Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.65 in (1002.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Julian Carroll Airport (KJKL)
Lat: 37.6°N Lon: 83.32°W Elev: 1365ft.
West Liberty KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5am. Steady temperature around 58. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Rain showers before 5pm, then rain showers and snow showers, possibly mixed with sleet. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature rising to near 58 by 9am, then falling to around 33 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Snow showers, mainly before 4am, then a chance for flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of flurries, mainly between 9am and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE