Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07 Lon: -88.77 Elev: 407ft.
West Paducah KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of freezing drizzle before 4am. Areas of freezing fog. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 34. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 29. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind around 7 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCracken County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE