Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Blue Hill - Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 71.11°W Elev: 630ft.
West Roxbury MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 3am, then rain and sleet between 3am and 4am, then rain, snow, and sleet after 4am. Low around 17. East wind 9 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before noon. High near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Suffolk County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE