We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.07 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greater Cumberland Regional Airport (KCBE)
Lat: 39.62°N Lon: 78.77°W Elev: 774ft.
Westernport MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.