Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Westfield, Barnes Municipal Airport (KBAF)
Lat: 42.16°N Lon: 72.72°W Elev: 271ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered showers, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, snow, and sleet before 3pm, then rain and snow between 3pm and 5pm, then rain after 5pm. High near 41. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 17. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE