Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Westfield, Barnes Municipal Airport (KBAF)
Lat: 42.16 Lon: -72.72 Elev: 271ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of drizzle before 4pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 35. Light north wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly between 8am and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE