Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility1.25 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Bridgeport/Igor|Sikorsky Memorial (KBDR)
Lat: 41.18 Lon: -73.13 Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 34. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain or freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE