Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Bridgeport/Igor|Sikorsky Memorial (KBDR)
Lat: 41.18°N Lon: 73.13°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 51. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Blustery, with a south wind 13 to 22 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE