Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.9 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Bridgeport/Igor|Sikorsky Memorial (KBDR)
Lat: 41.18 Lon: -73.13 Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE