Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer29.57 in (1001.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Bedford Regional Airport (KEWB)
Lat: 41.69°N Lon: 70.97°W Elev: 82ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 27. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of snow between noon and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Bristol, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE