Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.59 in (1002.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73°N Lon: 72.65°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 3am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 22. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE