Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1005.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Blue Hill - Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 71.11°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog after 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 47. East wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 4am, then rain, possibly mixed with sleet. Patchy fog before 2am. Low around 25. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE