Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.46 in (1033.5 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Blue Hill - Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -71.11 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after noon. High near 41. East wind 6 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers between 1pm and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE