More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind SpeedW 9 mph Barometer29.94 in (1013.5 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
Whitestown IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 10 to 18 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South southwest wind 13 to 16 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly between 9am and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.