Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE