Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 963ft.
Whitley City KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCreary County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE