Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
9 Miles W Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming west southwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE