Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1007.9 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 98.48°W Elev: 1027ft.
Wichita Falls TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southeast wind around 14 mph becoming north northeast. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Windy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wichita County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE