Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77 Lon: -90.32 Elev: 479ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy early, then becoming partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 22. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 13. Light south southwest wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Rain or freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE