Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 479ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 7 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of light rain, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind around 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE