Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedS 12 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.82 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Willimantic, Windham Airport (KIJD)
Lat: 41.75 Lon: -72.18 Elev: 249ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 2pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 1am. Patchy fog. Low around 50. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers. Patchy fog before 4pm. High near 55. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Windham County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE