Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222°N Lon: 122.1825°W Elev: 120ft.
5 Miles W Willows CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Light and variable wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Light southeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE