Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222 Lon: -122.1825 Elev: 120ft.
5 Miles W Willows CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Light east northeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE