Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Aurora, Aurora State Airport (KUAO)
Lat: 45.24889°N Lon: 122.76556°W Elev: 194ft.
6 Miles WNW Canby OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 54. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE