Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86 Lon: -86.56 Elev: 755ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 38. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE