Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94°N Lon: 72.68°W Elev: 160ft.
Windsor Locks CT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and sleet before 2am, then snow and sleet between 2am and 3am, then snow likely after 3am. Low around 14. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -4. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -4. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE