Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winston Salem, Smith Reynolds Airport (KINT)
Lat: 36.13 Lon: -80.22 Elev: 970ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of drizzle after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday A chance of drizzle, then rain after 8am. High near 42. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 10pm. Low around 38. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Forsyth County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE