Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.50 in (1034.4 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Wisconsin Rapids, Alexander Field So. Wood County (KISW)
Lat: 44.36°N Lon: 89.83°W Elev: 1011ft.
Wisconsin Rapids WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.