Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Belvoir (KDAA)
Lat: 38.73°N Lon: 77.18°W Elev: 89ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE