Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 2 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.8 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Belvoir (KDAA)
Lat: 38.73 Lon: -77.18 Elev: 89ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 60. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE