Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 34. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gloucester County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE