Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.7 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gloucester County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE