Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Willimantic, Windham Airport (KIJD)
Lat: 41.75 Lon: -72.18 Elev: 249ft.
Woodstock Valley CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Windham County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE