Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.57 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 71.4°W Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light west wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 23. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Providence, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE