Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedW 10 mph Barometer29.94 in Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 71.4°W Elev: 440ft.
Woonsocket RI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.