Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Worthington Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KOTG)
Lat: 43.66 Lon: -95.58 Elev: 1575ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Light snow. High near 13. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -24. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -27. West wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to around 8 by 5am. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nobles County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE