Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
11°C Humidity43% Wind SpeedNW 21 G 26 mph Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 77.9°W Elev: 33ft.
Wrightsville Beach NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 7 to 14 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Showers likely before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.