Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LARCH MT. (TR951)
Lat: 45.723056°N Lon: 122.345278°W Elev: 1150ft.
15 Miles SSW Cougar WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE