Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.2 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then rain after 2am. Low around 32. North wind 6 to 14 mph becoming east in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 8am. High near 33. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. North northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE