Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.62 in (1038.1 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83 Lon: -86.3 Elev: 820ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 22. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a steady temperature around 17. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 28. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE