Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 10 to 16 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE