Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1030.4 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
4 Miles SSW South Platte CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. Light south southeast wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson and West Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Northeast Park Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE