Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South La Veta Pass (10,216 feet) (KVTP)
Lat: 37.51°N Lon: 105.17°W Elev: 10217ft.
9 Miles N Blanca CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Windy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 30 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly after noon. High near 28. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sangre de Cristo Mountains above 11000 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE