Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-15°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
7 Miles NE Dunton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow before 9am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Wind chill values as low as -25. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -20. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -15. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 25. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE