Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
7 Miles NE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 4. Wind chill values as low as -20. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -25. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 3. Wind chill values as low as -25. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE