Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 MPH
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW6226 Ridgway (D6226)
Lat: 38.15277°N Lon: 107.76173°W Elev: 6995ft.
10 Miles E Ouray CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 27. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 13. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE