Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
DW6226 Ridgway (D6226)
Lat: 38.15277 Lon: -107.76173 Elev: 6995ft.
8 Miles WSW Cimarron CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 6. Wind chill values as low as -20. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -25. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -15. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE