Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW6226 Ridgway (D6226)
Lat: 38.15277°N Lon: 107.76173°W Elev: 6995ft.
8 Miles WSW Cimarron CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 32. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly between 10am and noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE