Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SCHOFIELD PASS (SOSC2)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 107.05°W Elev: 10700ft.
7 Miles ENE Marble CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 2pm, then a chance of snow between 2pm and 5pm, then snow likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Windy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE