Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity18% Wind SpeedSW 12 G 20 mph Barometer30.62 in Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet) (KCCU)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 106.15°W Elev: 12074ft.
4 Miles ENE Kokomo CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 40. Breezy, with a west wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Windy, with a west southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 49 mph. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Windy, with a west southwest wind 23 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Breezy. Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26. Breezy. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy. Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.