Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility2.10 mi
- Wind Chill-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794 Lon: -106.44911 Elev: 7747ft.
12 Miles N Meredith CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE